Nutec engages Allari for their migration of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 from Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ongoing maintenance and production support. The advantages Allari provides are reduced maintenance costs, reduced cost and time for application testing and development, 24/7 availability, and flexibility in resource usage. Overall, Allari will help transform their IT infrastructure by improving its effectiveness, security, accessibility, and performance.
Allari will provide Nutec with an infrastructure based on:
- Complete Separation of Production (PD) and Non-production (DV-PY) to isolate production from unnecessary interruptions made in testing activities and bug fixes in other environments.
- Installing the database on multiple disks, separating indexes and tables on disks, improving read-write performance.
- Correct sizing of resources in JDE servers, which will allow to use what is needed without having to pay for oversized disk, memory, or CPU in the equipment.
- Application of best security practices to servers and installation of SSL security certificates
- Database backup configuration using RMAN.
Nutec is a supplier of industrial raw materials, mainly trading plastic resins, papers / packaging and metals through import or local sale. With more than 30 years of experience, they represent more than 15 world-renowned companies located in Brazil, USA, Taiwan, Indonesia, Chile, Germany, Mexico, Ecuador, Costa Rica, among others.